Important Payment Information
- Our cost of rendering care is based upon cash payment at the time of service.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks or credit cards.
- If you are covered by a managed health plan, your co-payment and/or deductible is due at the time of service. Click here for a list of insurance plans accepted by Emory Hillandale Hospital.
Patients without insurance will be asked for payment prior to
treatment. Your cooperation with our payment policy helps us provide
quality medical care while controlling health care costs for all
- If you need financial assistance, we offer a program to our patients that meet certain criteria. Please click here to read more about it.
- Radiology Associates and Emergency Physician fees as well as
Anesthesiology and Pathology (laboratory) physician fees are billed
If you need to contact the Billing department, please click here.